Thursday, January 22, 2015

Decision decisions...

I started the day by not wanting to go to class, but I went anyway. On the way there, the tube I was on terminated at the stop before mine so I had to get off early at edgeware road. But I didn't let that deter me from getting to class. I got off there and found my own way to Baker Street and To class. I was proud of myself for also still being early to class. As I'm sitting there, another professor came in and said my professor cancelled class due to him also getting stuck in the tube because there were signal failures at two big stations so Circle, Hammersmith, District, and Metropolitan lines were either delayed or shut down for the time. So now I was getting annoyed but I left and went on my way home. I got on a circle line and it was heading home but again it terminated at the same damn station, edgeware road (I was beginning to hate that place) from there I had to get on two different tubes (district to noting hill, then central to holland park) and from there I walked home. So in all I was out the same amount of time I would have been had I gone to class. Moral of the story, when in doubt, don't go to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment